October 28, 2010

Closet Reorganization

I finally did it. I cleaned my closet. Dust, creaky hangers, and unpolished shoes had been staring at me for months. 
 
Not anymore. 
 
I dedicated five hours on Saturday and sifted through my closet cleaning it, organizing each item according to sleeve length and occasion - insert crazy thoughts about me right now - and now I'm at peace. While I still don't have any of these, it's a step in the right direction.

 
I don't think that curving pole is going to last much longer. 


Some eye candy!


 Some travel bags readily hung out for that quick weekend getaway.


A few magazine pages to help inspire me when I feel like I've got nothing to wear. 

A Wiseman Once Said . . . Clean clothes, shiny shoes, and all dressed and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin