October 28, 2010

Fall Inspiration

Do you ever try and re-vamp your look?

I'm the type of person that typically gets bored once a year and feels like I need a few new pieces to help spruce up my wardrobe. Here are a few pieces I zeroed in on this season and haven't been able to take off (spoken almost figuratively):


Riding boots are a must! They last for years and it fulfills my dream of pretending to own a horse and participate in the equestrian arena. Weird, but fashionable!


Jeans don't have to be expensive to be cute! I found these very dark skinnies for a fraction of its retail price. They have a solid pocket on the back and are very dark denim in person.






These zip-up gems first made their debut last fall. When I saw them on an ultra chic friend I thought they would be too pricey to indulge in. Not so! These trendy leggings are perfect for long tunics and riding boots and are only $10!



The last item, a Christmas present from last year, is one item that I can't seem to stop wearing. I've gone about five days this year without wearing it. This season won't be any different.

A Wiseman Once Said . . What warm weather essentials are on your list?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin