November 13, 2010

What's For A Snack?

Saturdays are my lazy day. After a week filled with cooking, cleaning, and rushing to get out the door, I usually do absolutely nothing. So when it comes to meals I like to keep it simple.

I came across this recipe and made it this afternoon for a late snack. It's definitely going to be added to my permanent list of recipes to cook!

It's simple - dice some onions, brussel sprouts, and garlic. Toss these three items in a sauté pan with pepper and paprika. Meanwhile, toast some bread, add cheddar on top, bake for a few minutes, and top with the onion/brussel sprout/garlic mixture. Delicious and easy!




A Wiseman Once Said . . .  Another delicious toast recipe!

1 comment:

  1. HI! New follower your pictures look amazing.

    Fashionablehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin