June 12, 2010

Hello Again!

Hi friends! I'm back from the wedding festivities and am now a married gal! I'll be changing the look/name of the blog shortly but I couldn't wait to post a few photos in the interim. Let's start where I last left off . . .

Friday evening friends and family went through our rehearsal at Royal Oaks. (my apologies for the limited photos at the moment).


My Ma & Pa. 

 Pa, Lindsey, myself


Ryan and me


We headed outside for a bit but everyone made it quick due to the heat!

After the rehearsal run-through we all headed to Perry's Steakhouse for a beautiful dinner hosted by my in-laws. I don't have the photos available at the moment but everything was GORGEOUS! The flowers, the table numbers, the menu card, the food, the private champagne, the slideshow, the speeches. It was beyond anything I would/could have ever dreamed of!

Take a peek:


The beautiful hostess and myself.


 Toasting to our new life together.


Can you tell everyone was having a fabulous time?!


It was such a fun and emotional evening for everyone!


At the end of the evening Ryan & I exchanged wedding presents with each other. Can you guess what he got me?! A custom made skeleton key necklace with some beautiful diamonds on it!


I did snag one photo of the flowers after the dinner at my hotel.

My sister painter a few Andy Warhol-esque paintings of us for some amusement at the rehearsal dinner as well.



A Wiseman Once Said . . . Here's to the Key life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin